SO HE WAS HOT THE WHOLE TIME AND WE JUST DIDN’T KNOW IT.
Citizens of the world, we have been deceived.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your dream?
To be remembered.
2. Speaking of dreams, what is the most recent dream you can remember?
I keep on having stress dreams before going on important dates, so those are the most recent ones I remember. Mostly having to do with getting lost in fantasy worlds while trying to reach her and then being grievously late and her being heartbroken at being stood up.
3. What is your best memory?
Oh geez. I have a lot of good memories. I remember talking about this in an ask somewhere…here’s what I said: Oh geez, I have a lot of good memories. I have memories of adventure and of love, of discovery and of amazing experiences. One of my best recent ones was when this girl with whom I had become friends a few months prior and whom I had begun to really like, she had just gotten back from going out with an old friend to catch up. She said they’d talked about the people they liked and that her friend had guessed her crush really quickly. I couldn’t bear it any longer. I asked her if it was me. She started sidestepping it just a bit, but I kept pushing until she said “what if I did like you?” And long story short I asked her to be mine and she has been for nearly 5 months now <3
4. What is your worst?
Quite possibly when I told my mother about my girlfriend and she’s still disappointed in me. And she feels like a failure as a mother. And I’m not even gay I’m pansexual and there’s a really good chance that the next person I date will be a man.
5. What was your favorite bedtime story as a kid?
Ok this might be a bit strange but my mother often told me stories surrounding my birth and I thought they were the coolest. Like when she told my grandparents that they were gonna be grandparents, they were at an Italian restaurant, and my grandfather nearly fell out of his chair when he heard.
6. What is your song?
The Spirit of Radio – Rush
7. What do you wish you could do?
I wish I could be in college already.
8. Have you ever had an embarrassing crush? Tell the story.
Aaahhh, those WERE the days. I was twelve, he was seventeen. I was completely and totally obsessed, naturally, and of course he had a girlfriend his age. And apparently I just became like this little puppy following him around and it was really obvious.
9. What is your greatest strength?
I’m pretty good at learning I guess.
10. What is your spirit animal?
11. How did you meet your best friend(s)?
Well, most of my oldest and best friends I’ve known because we go to the same church and game together. Then, amazingly, last year I met one of the best friends I have. We grew close amazingly quickly, and now we’re dating as well as really good friends <3
1. What do you want for Christmas/the next holiday you celebrate?
2. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
3. Where do you see yourself today next year?
4. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
5. What’s your favorite possession?
6. Coke or Pepsi? Coffee or Tea?
7. Talk about the most important person in your life.
8. What can you usually be found doing at 1 AM?
9. What is your most embarrassing memory?
10. What do you look like?
11. What do you want to do with your life?
I see the clipping in the first one but what’s the second one
i actually dont see the clipping in the first one?? but the second one elsa’s braid phases right through her arm when she brings it forward. not over her shoulder. literally through her arm
the thumb clips through the shirt in the first one
turns out Disney was telling the truth when they said they couldn’t animate women